Êëóá Ôèëîêàðòèñò - Ìèð îòêðûòîê Êëóá Ôèëîêàðòèñò - Ìèð îòêðûòîê
 
:





:

:







:




M. & B. N., Moriz & Barschall, Neukoelln

M. & B. N., Moriz & Barschall, Neukoelln

M. & B. Neukoelln logo, Berlin O17 Logo sans N. The third version with a R instead N has been found now. It was used until Jan. 27, 1912 and stood for the Berlin district Rixdorf which was then renamed into Neukoelln. So the M. & B. R. logo cards always date from pre-1912 years.

Specialised in: picture postcards / greetings cards, after WW1 many other articles like calendars, paper mugs (!), packaging printing etc.

Notes: Georg Moriz and G.F. Barschall took over the long-established (1842) but suffering deluxe Paper manufacturer Carl Hellriegel A.G. in 1907. Hellriegel had been specialised already in picture / greetings card as well as poster printing. The entire business was modernised and the company moved to Neukoelln, then a suburb of Berlin (became part of Berlin City in 1920). After 1925 the firm moved into a factory in Berlin O 17. Sole owner by 1921 was G. Moriz. The company of M&B was wound up in 1935. The later M&B logo is sometimes mistaken to stand for Meissner & Buch, Leipzig.
http://www.tpa-project.info/html/body_moriz___barschall.html  
 
:
  • : Santim
  • : 2013-08-28
  • : LEXX
  •